Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Message From Brenda

Mom asked that I post the following on the blog:

I wish to thank each one of you for your prayers andexpressions of concern during my recent illness. InHis boundless love and mercy, God has granted me aspecial chance to continue my walk on this Earth. Each of you had a special part in bringing me to thispoint. I think my current condition is a livingwitness to God's amazing power to heal and comfort intimes of trial. I ask you to continue to pray for meas I begin a special therapy program this week torestore some of my lost capabilities. With God's helpand the continued love and support of all my friends,I am confident that my wonderful progress willcontinue. - Brenda Westbrook (5-14-07)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda - We praise God in His infinite power & continue to hold you up to Him for complete healing. We understand the work you have ahead of you in the next weeks of your healing process & pray for strength & stamina for you & Lee. In His abundant love, Pat & Eldon

Anonymous said...

Brenda,

We praise God for your recovery to this point, and we trust that He will hold you up by His mighty hand as you begin this next journey. That will be our prayer each day.

Jim Bob & Dana Leach

Anonymous said...

God is good.
Love,
Kelly & Maryann