Thursday, May 3, 2007

Update as of 5/3/07

I found out yesterday that mom was moved to the rehabilitation area of Harris, which is in Richardson Tower. They expect her to be there 1-2 weeks. Her good progress continues. She will be involved with therapy from 7 am to 4 pm, so be aware that you may have a tough time seeing her if you try to visit during these hours. We are hopeful that her rehabilitation work will be effective in improving some of the issues she is having with her vision (the brain part of vision, rather than eyes part) and some short-term memory, as well as recovering some strength. Thank you again for your continued concern and prayers.
Paul

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so glad that things just keep getting better. Please let her know that we are praying for her.

Anonymous said...

Paul - Please give my love to your mom and dad and tell them that I am in prayer for Brenda's complete recovery. I truly believe that God never wastes a hurt...may He reveal Himself to you all in a brand new way through this experience. My love to you and Karol, and Mary. You guys hold such a warm place in my heart and memories. Love and blessings, Brad Teague